POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing thick wire effect? : Re: Glowing thick wire effect? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing thick wire effect?
From: Hugo
Date: 15 Jul 2002 17:27:25
Message: <3d333e3d@news.povray.org>
> Well it might remove the interior surfaces
> but I want these objects to be solid.

They will still be solid with 'merge'.

> The reduction of the f & t settings were simply
> an experiment to see how I could alter the color.

I understand, but I'm not very experienced with media.. I think you need
more 'power' settings. There are actually no glowing effect at the moment.
With glow, the thickest parts will become almost white (as you want it) and
the edges will be blurred.

Regards,
Hugo